Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Some joy?

Last night I had a small bout of writing. In the wee hours, really. About 3,000 words. I've had larger surges, but I'm not complaining, because I started to feel some excitement again.

Just now I added another 1,000 or so, and have lots of little flashes on what else goes into the novel, Deepest Fears.

I dabbled a bit with a couple scenes in Atonement as well. Didn't add a lot, but I'm happy with the results.

Yippee!

Just taking a break now because I have some around the house chores to get back to while things percolate. I think I've hit the time of day where I feel least like writing. I've been thinking on it and it seems to go in segments—its own schedule. I'm sure as we drift towards night, the next segment will arrive. Gotta have that time away, you know, so it doesn't seem like work, and so I don't feel like I've let everything else go to hell, including some other type of fun time. Or heck, studying some more French.

Thanks all, for the encourgement and such the other day. It's deeply appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment