Thursday, February 19, 2009

Not too shabby.

Hey, hey. Winding down my second day off here. Let's see what I've accomplished so far.

My walks yesterday and today. Most of the squirrels are hiding, though. They must be fed up with peanuts. I shall try to tempt them with junkfood more tomorrow.

French lessons? Er, un petit peu, today. I did snag a very nice dictionary yesterday, a Collins French dictionary. Also, my cheap coffee maker died. So I got a French press deal. That count?
Actually, it's great. I now have a bit more counter space, won't use that little bit of electricity, and don't need filters. Hey, every little thing...

House wise, been doing some good cleaning. Laundry and dishes too, even!
Must mop floor.

Bills and mail. Check.

Now onto the really good stuff. I've been throwing some words at Atonement. Approaching 38,000. That's 5,000 up. Earlier today I set myself a small goal. Hit 40,000. I do believe that'll happen, oh, once I stop piddling about in LJ.

And I still have tomorrow! Yes, that's right, an extra day! Perhaps I'll throw some shit words at the other novel, too, who knows? The suspense is killing me, how 'bout you? It's currently hovering around 25,000.

Finally: GO LOOK AT THIS

EVIL!! ;-)

Annnnd...
Yeah that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment